the Triplets of Belleville is about an elderly woman searching for her son who was kidnapped in the middle of a Tour de France race. It’s...
For all you gross cop apologists + people who haven’t been keeping up:
- Autopsy showed no sign of struggle. Also, the autopsy showed the bullet wounds on the inside of his arm which means that his arms had to be up.
- The picture of the CT scan that’s being passed around to show that Wilson had an orbital blowout fracture is actually from 2008 from the University of Iowa.
- Video shows Brown paying at the store.
- The only eyewitness who supported the police’s story is fake.
- Actual eyewitness accounts of what happened.
Yeah. There was absolutely no reason to kill Michael Brown. What happened was murder, plain and simple.
This is the post we all need.
at dinner last night, a coworker was talking about hanging out with his white friends and getting fed up with the racist jokes, and asked them to tell a white people joke. nobody had any, so he googled and found these. after a few of them, people were a lot less comfortable.
white folks, next time you hear a racist joke, maybe lead with one of these in response. tag this “I’m white” when you reblog it, if you are.
YOU KIDS THESE DAYS AND YER FANCY “SPRINTING” AND “MOTION CONTROLS”
WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE WE COULDN’T MAKE LINK RUN FASTER
NO, WE HAD TO ROLL ACROSS HYRULE FIELD TO MAKE IT TO KAKARIKO BY NIGHTFALL
BAREFOOT, IN THE SNOW, TAPPING THE A BUTTON REPEATEDLY FOR 10 MILES
AND WE WERE GRATEFUL
So what happens if two people who have promised their firstborn to separate witches have a child together? Do they both just pop up in the nursery and have a custody battle?
I need a book about a little girl whose parents had promised their firstborn to different witches and the only way that both ends of the deal were fulfilled was for them to have joint custody of the child.
I love it!
And then the witches, forced to share a cottage while raising their joint stolen child, fall in love…